Monday, July 2, 2007

July Begins...

I keep worrying about what to say on here without sounding like an idiot or like who the heck would wanna read something like that. So all of you that may want to be critical when reading, you know where you can take it. Well anyway, I know the last post had to do with Jason, well this one does too. Tonight we went to a Durham Bulls baseball game with his T-ball team for an end of the year get together. I have never been to a bulls game. In the classic movie Bull Durham there was this bull on the outfield fence. Well tonight I finally got to see the Bull. There were a couple home runs in the game and the bull's eyes lit up and smoke came out its nose, just like in the movie. Pretty freaking cool! The team got there team name posted on the video screen in left field. All the kids thought that was cool. See picture below. I would have more pics but the durn camera sucked dry another set of batteries and I didn't get any. Well what topped the night off was Jason asking me if I had a happy our sad childhood. I told him some things were happy and some sad. I pointed out to him that if there were no un-happy or sad things, the happy things wouldn't be so happy. I turned the same question back to him and he answered with "I am not an adult yet so I don't know." So I asked him how it was going so far, and he replied with "I had a happy time today with you!" When you hear stuff like that it makes you feel good to be a parent. I didn't think I was going to post again before the fourth, but I did, so I will say again Happy Fourth of July!

They were the Augusta Green Jackets (Is that even right to have a golf reference for a baseball team??)

No comments: